Environmental Policy Statement
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of McLaren Leisure Centre values and principles. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
We are committed to:
· Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and approved codes of practice;
· Protecting the environment by striving to prevent or minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water;
· Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources;
· Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
· Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture,
· Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders;
· Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation;
· Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance.